POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request: new simple pattern : Re: Request: new simple pattern Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request: new simple pattern
From: Rune
Date: 9 Jan 2001 09:06:07
Message: <3a5b1acf@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> Furthermore, while I have immense respect for sPatch, I guess
> I just "cannot draw with a mouse" and so I find mouse-grabbing
> programs don't aid my artistic output that much.

You're not the only one. I feel that I just can't use 3D programs with
GUI...

The positive way of thinking of it is: "Monitor and mouse works in two
dimensions only, but in my head I can visualise things in 3d"

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org